Prominent speakers from the private sector will highlight what the sector can do, including through entrepreneurship and innovation, to make the post-COVID mobility of people and goods safer, greener, more efficient, and more equitable. The forum will highlight ongoing and newly announced high-impact initiatives that serve to mobilize and coalesce the private sector to advance the sustainable transport agenda and to go above and beyond ‘business as usual’, in partnerships with others.
- H.E. Mr. Dai Dongchang, Vice Minister of Transport, China
- Ms. Sanda Ojiambo, CEO and Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact
- Ms. Meng Liu, Head of UN Global Compact China Office
- Mr. Florent Menegaux, CEO, Michelin Group
- Mr. Rolf Thore Roppestad, CEO, Gard AS
- Ms. Claire O’Neill, Managing Director, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Mr. Haldane Dodd, Acting Executive Director, Air Transport Action Group
- Mr. Hu Jianhua, President, China Merchants Group
- Ms. Maruxa Cardama, Secretary General, SLOCAT Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport
- Mr. Ludovic Renou, Chief Executive Officer, CMA CGM China
- Ms. Kristin Dziczek, Senior Vice President of Research, CAR Group
- Mr. Zhuang Shangbiao, President, China Railway Construction Co., Lt.