Discussions and interactive dialogues on how the principle of “no one left behind” is being mainstreamed into national development plans, institutional structures and coordination mechanisms related to SDGs, NDCs and Sendai framework.
- Ms. Hannah Janetschek, German Development Institute
- Mr. Adis Dzebo, Research fellow, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Ms. Joan Carling, Co-Convenor, Indigenous Peoples Major Group for Sustainable Development
Panel / Round table discussion
- Mr. Frederik Moch, German Coal Commission
- Ms. Andrea Hurtado-Epstein, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mexico
- Ms. Karen Holm Olsen, Technical University of Denmark
- Mr. Benjamin Schachter, Climate Change and the Environment, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Mr. Prabhat Uphadyaya, WWF South Africa (video message)
- UN Environment Management Group - Nexus Dialogue Greening with Jobs: A Just Transition to Sustainability, 23 October 2018. Ten Key Messages – By UN EMG
- Guidelines for a just transition towards environmentally sustainable economies and societies for all – By ILO
- Climate change and the just transition: A guide for investor action – by LSE, Grantham institute et al.
Mr. Frederik Moch
Head of Department for Structural Policy, Industry and Services, The German Trade Union Confederation